Experience the amazing powder snow in Japan
Enjoy the amazing terrain and incredible powder snow while being coached by Niseko’s best ski instructors and trainers. Our ski instructor training courses will help you improve your skiing abilities. With an average snowfall of 14 meters (550 inches) Niseko, Japan has some of the best and deepest powder snow in the world. Come and experience the amazing snow and wonderful Japanese culture while improving your skills. You won’t want to leave!
Training with Japan’s best Ski Coaches
Snow Trainers’ 2 week ski improvement course will improve your skills in a fun and relaxed environment. Our ski instructors will make sure you have the necessary training courses to feel refreshed as a skier. You will receive expert training from our highly qualified coaches to help you conquer the mountain and enjoy the amazing terrain and powder snow that Niseko has on offer. Whatever your goal, our professional coaches will help you get there. Enjoy the variety of four mountains and the abundance of powder in the land of the rising sun!
- Professional training 5 mornings a week in a fun and friendly environment by our qualified New Zealand trainers, utilizing the terrain at four different resorts – An’nupuri, Niseko Village, Hirafu and Hanazono.
- Accommodation – enjoy the friendly atmosphere of Hirafu Village and the lively nightlife of the many bars and restaurants. Your accommodation is on a shared room basis. You will be within walking distance of the biggest ski area, Grand Hirafu, as well as the local onsen for that après hot tub.
- Lift Passes for the Grand Hirafu and Hanazono ski areas.
- Video Analysis Sessions to develop your own skiing.
- Airport Transfer from Sapporo Airport to Hirafu.