Book This Course
Train to become a qualified ski instructor
Snow Trainers delivers everything you need to gain the necessary certifications and become one of the many professional ski instructors of America. Spend 4 weeks in Colorado attending the ski instructors course in the USA and train for internationally recognized qualifications while skiing Colorado’s famous deep dry powder.
An amazing winter experience
You will improve your skills while having an amazing time and making life-long friends. Here at Snow Trainers, we want to make sure you have a fun, rewarding, and memorable experience while taking attending your training on becoming one of the many professional ski instructors of America. We chose Copper Mountain for our USA course. With an average snowfall of 282 in / 710 cm, 22 lifts, and 2,450 acres/985 hectares of terrain to play on you are sure to have an amazing time. Snow Trainers students also have access to the employee cafeteria to buy discounted lunches, saving you money and making you feel like part of the Copper Mountain team. There is a one-of-a-kind indoor freestyle training facility, Woodward, right by Copper Mountain. We give you the choice of an add-on pass so you can practice your moves on a trampoline into a foam pit before you try it in the park. You will find air-bag jumps in the park so you can have your jumps perfected before you take it to a proper snow landing.
USA’s best ski trainers
Snow Trainers coaches are Trainers and Examiners for the PSIA-RM. We want our students to be trained by the best in order to become one of the many professional ski instructors of America. All of the trainers have many years of experience in the industry training students to become instructors. Our trainers work for Copper Mountain Ski & Ride School so they know firsthand experience of the exams and what’s required in the real world of instructing. Another advantage of being a student at Copper is that the instructors will give you VIP access at the chairlifts!
Internationally recognized qualifications
The Snow Trainers 4 Week Ski Instructor course prepares you for the AASI-RM Level 1 certification. You also have the option of extending your stay to train for the Level 2 certification. You could be qualified for a professional ski instructor’s job in no time!
Great employment opportunities
As part of our training we will assist you with advice and guide you through the instructor application process until you have a job offer. We have a strong network of connections all around the world to help you begin your instructing career at an awesome resort the following winter the right job you. We always have a listing of available jobs on our links page or contact us here.
- Professional Ski Training 16 days of training (includes the Level 1 exam) by qualified PSIA-RM trainers and examiners.
- Ski Lift-Line Priority When training you will also have ski school lift-line privileges which means more time skiing and less time waiting. Another one of the major bonuses of training with Snow Trainers!
- Access to employee cafeteria Cheap 3 course lunches plus a drink!!
- Video Analysis and Evening Sessions Video sessions to develop your own skiing and work on the necessary analytical skills for your exam.
- Accommodation 4 weeks of accommodation in Frisco (between Copper and Breckenridge). Your accommodation is fully furnished and within walking distance to multiple restaurants, bars, and shops.
- Transport Free local bus to and from the mountain and around town.
- PSIA-RM Membership, Exam Fees and Technical Manual Exam included is the PSIA-RM Level 1 certification.
- Season Lift Pass Season pass for Copper Mountain and associated mountains.
- Freestyle Training Sessions focusing on developing your freestyle skills in the park and pipe.
- Snow Trainers Team Apparel
- Employment Assistance and Advice
- Airport Transfer on arrival Denver Airport to your accommodation.
- Tuning and Equipment Clinic