Book This Course
Train to become a qualified snowboard instructor
If you have ever thought about taking snowboard instructor courses in the USA or wondered how to gain the certifications needed for a snowboard instructor job, Snow Trainers will provide everything you need. You will spend 4 weeks in Colorado, USA and train for internationally recognized qualifications while snowboarding Colorado’s famous deep dry powder.
An amazing winter experience
Snow Trainers wants you to have a fun, rewarding, and memorable experience on our snowboard instructor courses which is why we chose Copper Mountain for our USA location. Copper Mountain receives an average snowfall of 282 in / 710 cm, 22 lifts and 2,450 acres/985 hectares of terrain to play on you are sure to have an amazing time. Snow Trainers’ students will also have access to the Copper Mountain employee cafeteria to buy discounted lunches, which saves you money and makes you feel like part of the Copper team. Near Copper Mountain is Woodward, the one-of-a-kind indoor freestyle training facility. You have the option of buying an add-on pass so you can practice your snowboard tricks on a trampoline and in the foam pit before you try them in the park. You will find air-bag jumps back on the mountain so you can make sure you have mastered your snowboarding techniques before you take it to a real snow landing.
USA’s best snowboard trainers
Snow Trainers coaches are Snowboard Trainers and Examiners for the AASI-RM. We know our students are looking for snowboard instructor courses in the USA with actual coaches who are in charge of the certification exams. The trainers we choose have many years of experience both instructing and training students to become snowboard instructors. They are employees of Copper Ski & Ride School so they know what you need for the exams and also what’s required in the real world of instructing. Another plus side of being a student at Copper is that you will get front of the line access at the lifts! Tony Macri, our head snowboard trainer, is also one of our owners. Tony is the chief snowboard examiner for the AASI in the Rocky Mountains, and he is in charge of setting the standards for all instructors qualified in Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico.
Internationally recognized snowboard qualifications
The Snow Trainers 4 Week Snowboard Instructor course prepares you for the AASI-RM Level 1 certification. You also have the option of extending your stay to train for the Level 2 certification. You could be qualified for a professional snowboard instructor’s job in no time!
Great employment opportunities
Once the course has finished and as part of our training, we provide guidance to our students in finding their dream job. Our large network of connections around the world allows us to help you begin a career as a Snowboard Instructor at a great resort the following season. We guide you beginning with the application process until you are hired. We list the amazing available winter jobs on our links page for you to get a head start!
- Professional Snowboard Training 16 days of training (includes the Level 1 exam) by qualified AASI-RM trainers and examiners. Head trainer is Tony Macri, owner of Snow Trainers and chief examiner for all of Colorado!
- Ski Lift-Line Priority When training you will also have snowboard school lift-line privileges which means more time riding and less time waiting. Another one of the major bonuses of training with Snow Trainers!
- Access to employee cafeteria Cheap 3 course lunches plus a drink!!
- Video Analysis and Evening Sessions Video sessions to develop your own riding and work on the necessary analytical skills for your exam.
- Accommodation 4 weeks of accommodation in Frisco (between Copper and Breckenridge). Your accommodation is fully furnished and within walking distance to multiple restaurants, bars, and shops.
- Transport Free local bus to and from the mountain and around town.
- AASI-RM Membership, Exam Fees and Technical Manual Exam included is the AASI-RM Level 1 certification.
- Season Lift Pass Season pass for Copper Mountain and associated mountains.
- Freestyle Training Sessions focusing on developing your freestyle skills in the park and pipe. This is run by a freestyle specialist who is a freestyle examiner for the AASI Freestyle Accreditation.
- Snow Trainers Team Apparel
- Employment Assistance and Advice
- Airport Transfer on arrival Denver Airport to your accommodation.
- Tuning and Equipment Clinic