Book This Course
Train to become a qualified ski instructor
If you have ever thought about how to become a ski instructor or wondered how to gain the ski instructor certifications needed for a job, Snow Trainers can deliver everything you need. Spend 8 weeks in Colorado, USA and train for internationally recognized qualifications while skiing Colorado’s famous deep, dry powder.
An amazing winter experience
Snow Trainers wants to make sure you have a fun, rewarding and memorable experience on our courses while you learn how to become a ski instructor. This is why we chose Copper Mountain for our USA course. With an average snowfall of 282 in / 710 cm, 22 lifts and 2,450 acres/985 hectares of terrain to play on you are sure to have an amazing time. We have also included an amazing day of Snow-cat skiing so you can hit the back-country and have the slopes to yourself! During Snow Trainers’ ski instructor certification courses, students also have access to the Copper Mountain employee cafeteria to buy discounted food making you really feel like part of the Copper team. Woodward is right by Copper and it is a one-of-a-kind indoor freestyle training facility. You will be given the option of an add-on pass so you can practice on a trampoline and in the foam pit before you take it to the park. On Copper Mountain you will also have access to the air-bag jumps in the park so you can have everything perfected before you do a real landing.
USA’s best ski trainers
Snow Trainers coaches are Trainers and Examiners for the PSIA-RM. If you want to learn how to become a ski instructor, you want only the best trainers who have the firsthand experience of what the exams consist of. Our trainers work for Copper Ski and Ride School so they know what’s required in the real world of instructing. Another bonus of being a student at Copper is that the instructors will give you VIP access at the chairlifts!
Internationally recognized instructor qualifications
The Snow Trainers 8 Week Ski Instructor course prepares you for the internationally recognized PSIA-RM Level 1 and Level 2 ski instructor certifications, as well as the Children’s Specialist 1 certification. You’ll be way ahead of the rest and ready for a professional ski instructor’s job in no time!
Great employment opportunities
Once the course has finished we deliver information and advice to help our students find their dream job. We have a great network of connections all around the globe to help you begin instructing at a fantastic resort the following winter. We will assist you with advice and guide you through the instructor application process until you have the job offer. We always have a listing of available jobs on our links page.
- Professional Ski Training 32 days of training (includes the Level 1 exam and the Level 2 Prep course) by qualified PSIA-RM trainers and examiners.
- Ski Lift-Line Priority When training you will also have ski school lift-line privileges which means more time skiing and less time waiting. Another one of the major bonuses of training with Snow Trainers!
- Access to employee cafeteria Cheap 3 course lunches plus a drink!!
- Video Analysis and Evening Sessions Video sessions to develop your own skiing and work on the necessary analytical skills for your exam.
- Accommodation 8 weeks of accommodation in Frisco (between Copper and Breckenridge). Your accommodation is fully furnished and within walking distance to multiple restaurants, bars, and shops.
- Transport Free local bus to and from the mountain and around town.
- PSIA-RM Membership, Exam Fees and Technical Manual Exams included are the PSIA-RM Level 1 certification and the Level 2 prep course, plus the Children’s Specialist 1 certification.
- Season Lift Pass Season pass for Copper Mountain and associated mountains.
- Freestyle Training Sessions focusing on developing your freestyle skills in the park and pipe.
- Snow Trainers Team Apparel
- Employment Assistance and Advice
- Airport Transfer on arrival Denver Airport to your accommodation.
- Tuning and Equipment Clinic