Experience the amazing powder snow in Japan
Enjoy the amazing terrain and incredible powder snow at our Niseko snowboard courses while being coached by New Zealand’s best snowboard instructors and trainers. With an average snowfall of 14 meters (550 inches) Niseko, Japan has some of the best and deepest powder snow in the world. Come and experience the amazing snow and wonderful Japanese culture while improving your skills. You won’t want to leave!
Training with the best Snowboard Coaches
Snow Trainers 2 week snowboard improvement course will improve your skills in a fun and relaxed environment. You will receive expert training from our highly qualified coaches to help you conquer the mountain and enjoy the amazing terrain and powder snow that our Niseko snowboard courses has to offer. Whatever your goal, our professional coaches will help you get there. Enjoy the variety of four mountains and the abundance of powder in the land of the rising sun! Contact us
today for more information.
- Professional training 5 mornings a week in a fun and friendly environment by our qualified New Zealand trainers, utilizing the terrain at four different resorts – An’nupuri, Niseko Village, Hirafu and Hanazono.
- Accommodation – enjoy the friendly atmosphere of Hirafu Village and the lively nightlife of the many bars and restaurants. Your accommodation is on a shared room basis. You will be within walking distance of the biggest ski area, Grand Hirafu, as well as the local onsen for that après hot tub.
- Lift Passes for the Grand Hirafu and Hanazono ski areas.
- Video Analysis Sessions to develop your own riding.
- Airport Transfer from Sapporo Airport to Hirafu.