This AASI Level 3 Snowboard Certification Course is a new collaboration between CAMP3 and Snow Trainers in New Zealand in 2023!
This six-week Level Three Instructor Training package is focused 100% on instructors preparing for their AASI Level Three. It includes task and skill-specific training, lots of video feedback/analysis, and LOADS of ride time!
This is the place to truly build your high-end riding, fine-tune your movements, work on any weaknesses, and establish a clear picture on where you sit in relation to the exam standards.
Ride with the most experienced Level Three Examiners straight out the Rocky Mountain Division in PSIA-AASI.
SKI RESORTS: Cardrona Alpine Resort & Treble Cone
COACHES: Tony Macri and Chris Rogers
16 days of Level Three focused training at 5hrs per day (typically Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday) over a six week period. Note that the AASI elements (301 CEUs, the CS2 and the Level Three exam) will be arranged depending on individual requirements and are not included in the cost.
This package needs a minimum 4 per group to run, with a maximum of 6. In-depth, off-snow video analysis sessions will also be scheduled (one each week during training periods).
This camp includes coaching and priority lift line access through the snowsports lane, a season pass to both Cardrona Alpine Resort and Treble Cone, six weeks of amazing self-catered accommodation at Oakridge Resort, plus 4 days a week of transport up the mountain (training and exam days only).
This is for AASI Level Two certified instructors who are focused on taking the AASI Level Three exam in the next year or so.
- Jul 30: Move into accommodation
- Jul 31 – Aug 4: Level Three Intro Week
- Aug 6 – 12: AASI CS2 and 301 CEUs
- Aug 14 – 18: Level Three Training
- Aug 21 – 25: Level Three Training
- Aug 28 Aug – Sep 1:Level Three Training
- Sep 6 – 8: AASI Level Three Exams
- Sep 10: Move out of accommodation
- 16 days of top-quality AASI Level 3 instructor training
- 4 indoor analysis evening sessions and a trampoline session at SITE
- 6 weeks of high-quality apartment accommodation at Oakridge Resort in Wanaka (twin share basis)
- 6 weeks of transport to the mountain from Oakridge Resort (4 days per week)
- Season pass for Cardrona and Treble Cone
- Pick-up/drop-off to Queenstown Airport on arrival/departure
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- AASI 301 CEUs, the Level Three exam, and the CS2 (will be arranged depending on numbers)
- Flights or any other travel to New Zealand (you must arrive at Queenstown Airport)
- Travel insurance (you MUST have it, no exceptions)
- Snowboard equipment (however local discounts are available to participants)
- Single occupancy rooms available at additional cost
Book This Course